THE “INNER FIRE YOGA” 200 HOUR TEACHER CERTIFICATION TRAINING
The next training session begins on Friday, September 13, 2019
Tuition: $2350 (*Payment Plans Available)
To Register - please email or contact us at 215-482-7877!
1. Pay in full prior to the start of the training (September 2019) and receive a 20% discount off the cost of tuition (total tuition: $1880)!
*2. Payment plan option - A $500 deposit is needed prior to the start of the training to hold your place. (Please also see our policy regarding deposits/refunds under Schedule & Fees tab) . You can then choose to make a minimum of $300 monthly payments beginning in September and continue each consecutive month until the balance is paid in full. Please note that payments must be received by the end of each month! Balance must be paid in full prior to graduation in order to receive teaching certificate. $500 deposit becomes non-refundable after September 10th, 2019.
***If you register by August 30th and choose the payment plan option you'll receive $150 off the cost of tuition!
Study the dynamic, traditional relationship between the sister sciences of Yoga & Ayurveda in the Indian Vedic tradition know as Sanatana Dharma, the path to Eternal Truth.
You are invited to join the area's oldest and most respected Teacher Certification Training. It is held at Yoga On Main, the oldest studio in the Philadelphia, which has maintained a stellar reputation in providing Yoga related education since 1992. Yoga On Main is a "Yoga Alliance" certified school. The Yoga Alliance is the largest nationally recognized organization for the development of quality standards in Yoga Education and the certification of yoga schools and teachers. We are listed as "Inner Fire Yoga LLC" on the Yoga Alliance Web site. Our unique training program is extremely well balanced and highly regarded in the yoga world. Our highly qualified instructors have extensive experience and wonderful reputations. For more information on our wonderful teaching staff see their bios below.
We teach traditional Hatha Yoga which we called "Inner Fire Yoga". Our intention is to honor the yogic tradition with a practice, which creates a positive effect on all aspects of human nature including the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Our goal is to train you to be able to design yoga classes and have the ability andskills to meet the unique needs of the students you teach. You will learn the philosophy behind the practice and develop the skills to teach an extremely well rounded hatha yoga classto a diverse range of students using a safe, supportive and time-tested methodology. Our philosophy is to make yoga accessible to all that may have an interest and our approach is grounded in sound traditional principles that make it a safe and healthy experience.
Specifically The Training Will Include:
* A comprehensive survey of over 55 yoga postures, including: alignment, uses, benefits, adaptations, mechanics, sequencing & adjustments.
* An emphasis on teaching methodology, practical teaching experience including practicums with experienced teachers, and guidance on personal practice.
* A focus on the science of breath (pranayama), purification techniques (kriyas), and energy seals (bandas).
* The practice and application of the 8 limbs of yoga including the yamas, niyamas, asana, pranayama, pratyhara (withdrawal of the senses), dharana (concentration), meditation (dhyana) and absorption (samadhi).
* Yoga Philosophy including the Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, the Vedas, Darshans, Upanishads and Vedanta.
* The exploration of physical and esoteric anatomy including anin-depthinvestigation into the human energy system of the chakras and it relates to the goal of yoga.
* The principles of Yoga's sister science of Ayurveda (The Science of Health and Healing) and how to practice it as part of living a Yogic lifestyle.
(One of the unique facets of the YOM program.)
* Introductions to special applications of hatha yoga including; Structural Yoga Therapy, Yoga for Seniors, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga (Restorative Yoga), and a special introduction to our specific focus for our advanced training on Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy.
The cost of the program is $2350, which is just about $12 per training hour, incredibly reasonable for a 200 hour program! We also offer 7 free classes to all our Teacher Training students and discounts to other programs during their Teacher Training Program experience.
Below is the agenda for the next Teacher Training Program starting September 2019 below. We meet approximately 2 weekends per month and every Thursday night until graduation.
We recommend that you come in take a free class. You can meet the Director , Shiva Das and get a feel for the Inner Fire style and the center and have an opportunity to ask questions. Shiva Das teaches on Tuesday at 7PM and Fridays at 10A.
We hope you will join us for this life transforming experience! Please feel free to contact Shiva Das for any additional info you may need or questions you may have!
CLASS SCHEDULE for FALL 2019 training:
(The First Friday class and all subsequent Thursday evening classes run from 6:30 - 9:30pm. All Saturday/Sunday classes run from Noon - 6:00pm)
Friday, September 13, 2019
Saturday / Sunday, September 14 and 15, 28 and 29
Thursdays, September 19 and 26
Saturday/Sunday, October 12, 13, 26, 27
Thursdays, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Saturday/Sunday November 2, 3, 9, 10, 30
Thursdays, November 7, 10, 28
Saturday/Sunday December 1, 14, 15, 21, 22
Thursdays, December 5, 12, 19
Saturday/Sunday, January 4, 5, 11
Thursdays, January 2, 9
GRADUATION - Saturday, January 11